Aboriginal and Treaty Rights Advice and Litigation
We advise and represent First Nations at all levels of Court in Canada to assert and protect Aboriginal and Treaty rights and other interests of First Nations governments. We assist First Nations in protecting their laws and institutions protecting First Nations jurisdiction and rights from erosion by provincial and federal laws and policies.
Our work has included:
- Aboriginal and Treaty Rights claims against the Crown;
- Election laws and interpretation;
- Constitutional issues and infringements;
- Adjudication of disputes;
- Treaty Rights and land entitlements.